Friday, November 17, 2006

Senior Boyds Life

Senior Boyds Life

It's been a week since my last entry. In the meantime, we have moved in a small corner cabinet for my dishes and moved out the larger china cabinet. We moved in a small cabinet to put where the china cabinet was. We now have more wall space, more floor space, and more visual space in our living room.

I visited my parents yesterday and played Scrabble as usual.
Dad won in the last turn and, no, I didn't let him win.

I am prepared for 2007 birthdays. I bought cards and assigned them to specific people. I have no excuses for being late now do I?

I also started my Christmas shopping. I'm not telling any secrets. I also bought Christmas cards and am determined to get them out early this year.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

Blogger lewiscrew5 said...

I bet your living room looks HUGE now, can't wait to see it. I am working on the Christmas list.

Amy

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Phillip said...

Hey, what happened to the Hutch? That's like a piece of family history. Did it get a good home?

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Bop said...

It's still in the family. It's been reunited with it's table and chairs at Tim and Janet's.

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Scott and Beth said...

Scott and I are almost finished with our Christmas shopping...hooray! I believe we have two of my siblings left to buy for and my dad and Harris. We know what we're getting all of them though...just need to go pick the gifts up. However, we have not wrapped one single thing!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Adria said...

I'm so jealous you've got your Christmas stuff underway. Every year I vow not to be a procrastinator.

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home