Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday, November 10,2006

This is a test. (Mark, you said I could do this.) We'll see how it goes.

I've been sick all week but I've still had to deal with an out of the ordinary situation. Last week we noticed that we were having some nighttime furry visitors...in our bathroom cabinet of all places. After setting four traps in various places of evidence (oh, yes, they expanded their territory), we caught two mice, both in the bathroom. The time of death of the last one was 5:41 AM Monday, November 6, 2006. I heard the trap snap as I lay in bed postponing getting up. Phillip dubbed me the mouse coroner.

I then became the hazmat crew and began cleanup. Because I've been sick, it took several days of loading and unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming and scrubbing cabinets. The job was finally finished yesterday.

I guess that's all for now. I'm getting tired.

Marcia

5 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

Wow! What a great blog!!! I'm so excited that you guys started one! I hope can recover from your mouse hunting expedition. Did you wash all the dishes in the whole house?

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Bop said...

Not all the dishes. Just the contaminated ones, but that was way more than I wanted to do.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger lewiscrew5 said...

Okay I guess I need to start a blog soon. The rest of the family has one I am not one to be left behind.

Amy

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok...one entry is not enough. Let's get moving here, people! Just kidding...looks good.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Scott and Beth said...

How fun is this?!? Aren't you all glad Scott and I pulled you into the world of blogging?

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home